- Can you concentrate without a break for over three hours?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?
- I’m trying to get better at writing and read a lot. But when I read something great, the feeling I could never possibly compare is overwhelming, it keeps from practicing for a few days. How do you deal with the crippling self-doubt?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- How can I study for 10+ hours a day?
Fabulous shared that the journey to a better life was often built on small actions that became habits, words which aligned with thoughts I’d had about development at work and in other areas of my life.
I started with the one small task: eight ounces of water in the morning. Once I saw that it was easy to accomplish (especially if I prepared ahead of time) and tackled it right away, it was easier. After I reached that three day mark, I could really appreciate the impact. It’s a whole mindset shift that’s taking place. I started reading more about it and embracing the possibilities of it. I make mistakes and still don’t have all of the discipline and order down for my routines, but the way I think about my day is changing. I can feel it. I hope you can continue to do the same on this journey.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?