- What do you use to reward yourself when you accomplish a small goal or complete a daily habit?
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How do I motivate myself to study?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
Fabulous shared that the journey to a better life was often built on small actions that became habits, words which aligned with thoughts I’d had about development at work and in other areas of my life.
I started with the one small task: eight ounces of water in the morning. Once I saw that it was easy to accomplish (especially if I prepared ahead of time) and tackled it right away, it was easier. After I reached that three day mark, I could really appreciate the impact. It’s a whole mindset shift that’s taking place. I started reading more about it and embracing the possibilities of it. I make mistakes and still don’t have all of the discipline and order down for my routines, but the way I think about my day is changing. I can feel it. I hope you can continue to do the same on this journey.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?