Fabulous shared that the journey to a better life was often built on small actions that became habits, words which aligned with thoughts I’d had about development at work and in other areas of my life.
I started with the one small task: eight ounces of water in the morning. Once I saw that it was easy to accomplish (especially if I prepared ahead of time) and tackled it right away, it was easier. After I reached that three day mark, I could really appreciate the impact. It’s a whole mindset shift that’s taking place. I started reading more about it and embracing the possibilities of it. I make mistakes and still don’t have all of the discipline and order down for my routines, but the way I think about my day is changing. I can feel it. I hope you can continue to do the same on this journey.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?