Just look at the horoscope for 2020 it'll be fine just remember exams will come and go but the quality of life you want to live is not circled around grades or studies just enjoy life. A trick I recommend is to binge watch movies for a day as a treat then study the next day so it's as though you keep looking forward for the next movie so you aspire to learn harder. Trust me though read the horoscope for 2020.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?