People can only concentrate for 30-45 minutes at a time. So in order to study well, you have to have mini sessions with dedicated breaks between them. Something like going for a walk, being active, is the best break for your brain. Keeping up that schedule will make it easiest to continue studying all day.
i think the key to studying is creating a space that is disctraction free where you can really focus on the task at hand. i like to grab a drink or a snack, and set some instrumental music so i have some noise, but it won’t break my concentration. i put my phone on airplane mode, and like to set a timer so i get to take breaks every forty five minutes. happy studying!
You should not be studying for that long in one day. Self care means giving yourself time for yourself. Take breaks. Break it up into chunks.
Well, study what internet you or find what internet you while utilizing as a tool. Candles, gentle music, fruit and a goal in mind helps!
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?