I like to find a book that keeps me Interested and set a timer so that when it dings I stop and it usually leaves me at a cliffhanger that makes me excited to pick it up again the next night
Just do it! Start slow by saying I will read 10min every day for one week. Then increase the time and so on. Our brain needs to learn a new habit and it takes several weeks. Also you can plan in a time of the day for example when you’re having your afternoon coffee just add it to a habit you’re doing already. Best wishes!
Find something you like is key!! And I usually will go for a series or books by the same author that I like because if it’s interesting your more likely to read it
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?