I like to find a book that keeps me Interested and set a timer so that when it dings I stop and it usually leaves me at a cliffhanger that makes me excited to pick it up again the next night
Just do it! Start slow by saying I will read 10min every day for one week. Then increase the time and so on. Our brain needs to learn a new habit and it takes several weeks. Also you can plan in a time of the day for example when you’re having your afternoon coffee just add it to a habit you’re doing already. Best wishes!
Find something you like is key!! And I usually will go for a series or books by the same author that I like because if it’s interesting your more likely to read it
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?