Just do it! Start slow by saying I will read 10min every day for one week. Then increase the time and so on. Our brain needs to learn a new habit and it takes several weeks. Also you can plan in a time of the day for example when you’re having your afternoon coffee just add it to a habit you’re doing already. Best wishes!
I like to find a book that keeps me Interested and set a timer so that when it dings I stop and it usually leaves me at a cliffhanger that makes me excited to pick it up again the next night
Find something you like is key!! And I usually will go for a series or books by the same author that I like because if it’s interesting your more likely to read it
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?