35-15-10 rule. Every hour break into these sections. For 35 minutes work on something, hard, or something that will take a long time. The big things. then, for 15 minutes Work on fast smaller tasks that you can accomplish in 15 minutes to give yourself momentum and also give your brain a break from the hard things that may feel discouraging. After 50 minutes of hard work, take a 10 minute brain break, and start again! 👌🏼
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad