I am learning to do things for myself that create positive, lasting change for a lifetime. And that it is ok, in fact vital for me to do so! By building new habits, the old negative ones just naturally start falling away! Self care is Vital for success of any kind!
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- Studying is something that I have to do, and I always feel so tired if it. I always want to skip this part. Do you have any suggestions for me to rewire my brain for enjoying in my learning and studying? I really hope that I would enjoy it someday.
- What are some good study techniques for someone who is struggling with depression and with that, lack of motivation and the need for extra sleep! Thank you!
- How can I motivate other people to study?
- What are some things I can learn & study since I’m not in school?
I'm a student doing a Masters in Children's book illustration and Graphic Novels. Very fun stuff! To not procrastinate and make sure I meet the deadlines I set myself certain times of day to go into my studio to draw for the projects we are given 🙂
I am learning about myself and how to make myself a priority in my life. I recently have felt disconnected from a sense of identity. I am trying to learn who I am and who I want to be, in the future.
I also am trying to learn new habits. Good habits that lead to a more successful and productive life.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?