I am learning to do things for myself that create positive, lasting change for a lifetime. And that it is ok, in fact vital for me to do so! By building new habits, the old negative ones just naturally start falling away! Self care is Vital for success of any kind!
I'm a student doing a Masters in Children's book illustration and Graphic Novels. Very fun stuff! To not procrastinate and make sure I meet the deadlines I set myself certain times of day to go into my studio to draw for the projects we are given 🙂
I am learning about myself and how to make myself a priority in my life. I recently have felt disconnected from a sense of identity. I am trying to learn who I am and who I want to be, in the future.
I also am trying to learn new habits. Good habits that lead to a more successful and productive life.
- I’m really curious! What did you decide to learn as part of your new habit? And why?
- What’s the best online learning platform to learn a new skill to make a career change?
- How do you find motivation to make it a daily habit? If you don’t complete that task and achieve your golden triangle does it bother you? And if not how do you make peace with it?
- I deleted all social media. But I keep using browser to go on them now. I can’t delete browser I need it for studies too. Any advice?
- How can u keep concentrating while working ?
- Do you have a course or anything I could learn?
- I am easily distracted by books, and by that, I mean it doesn’t take much to induce me to dive into a new one. Problem is, I often find myself reading (no joke) about a dozen or so books at once. Any tips for how to prioritize what I learn? And when to let go of or update old learning goals?
- What are you learning about?
- What do you do when you have a bad day where you feel depressed and anxious, so you struggle with being productive and looking after yourself ?
- I have a hard time comprehending information as I read. Like if I read a chapter of a book, I won’t be able to tell you what happened. Any tips on this? Also, do you have any tips on note taking?