I am learning to do things for myself that create positive, lasting change for a lifetime. And that it is ok, in fact vital for me to do so! By building new habits, the old negative ones just naturally start falling away! Self care is Vital for success of any kind!
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- How can I study for 10 hours a day?
- How do you motivate yourself to study?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
I'm a student doing a Masters in Children's book illustration and Graphic Novels. Very fun stuff! To not procrastinate and make sure I meet the deadlines I set myself certain times of day to go into my studio to draw for the projects we are given 🙂
I am learning about myself and how to make myself a priority in my life. I recently have felt disconnected from a sense of identity. I am trying to learn who I am and who I want to be, in the future.
I also am trying to learn new habits. Good habits that lead to a more successful and productive life.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library