I am learning to do things for myself that create positive, lasting change for a lifetime. And that it is ok, in fact vital for me to do so! By building new habits, the old negative ones just naturally start falling away! Self care is Vital for success of any kind!
I'm a student doing a Masters in Children's book illustration and Graphic Novels. Very fun stuff! To not procrastinate and make sure I meet the deadlines I set myself certain times of day to go into my studio to draw for the projects we are given 🙂
I am learning about myself and how to make myself a priority in my life. I recently have felt disconnected from a sense of identity. I am trying to learn who I am and who I want to be, in the future.
I also am trying to learn new habits. Good habits that lead to a more successful and productive life.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?