Verder lees alsof je het aan iemand weer vertellen
I also utilized the function of screen time which has a time of day based setting called ‘time out’ and you choose a list of your ‘allowed’ apps (kindle, iBooks, podcasts) that are allowed during that ‘time out’ – all other apps are locked and you can’t use them 🙂
Very efficient way of limiting distractions!
2)Make selections! For example, you will read chapter 1 and then have 15 break and then start chapter 2. I think this helps. 🙂
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?