Verder lees alsof je het aan iemand weer vertellen
I also utilized the function of screen time which has a time of day based setting called ‘time out’ and you choose a list of your ‘allowed’ apps (kindle, iBooks, podcasts) that are allowed during that ‘time out’ – all other apps are locked and you can’t use them 🙂
Very efficient way of limiting distractions!
2)Make selections! For example, you will read chapter 1 and then have 15 break and then start chapter 2. I think this helps. 🙂
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?