2)Make selections! For example, you will read chapter 1 and then have 15 break and then start chapter 2. I think this helps. 🙂
Verder lees alsof je het aan iemand weer vertellen
I also utilized the function of screen time which has a time of day based setting called ‘time out’ and you choose a list of your ‘allowed’ apps (kindle, iBooks, podcasts) that are allowed during that ‘time out’ – all other apps are locked and you can’t use them 🙂
Very efficient way of limiting distractions!
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library