Start with small things. Dont change or add lots in at once.
Try your best dont put to much pressure on yourself to achieve.
Also if you find your struggling to do everything. Look at what you are doing. It may be you are doing things that dont actually serve the greatest good for you. I use to think I didn't have time and realised I would watch a couple hours of tv every day.
Once you prioritise you can make time for things that actually with aid you to be the best version of yourself and life.
Also being disciplined help a lot
2. Plan your day. Don't do things that aren't important. Set your priorities straight. And see where you have free time to do the extra thing that you want to do.
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.