Also being disciplined help a lot
2. Plan your day. Don't do things that aren't important. Set your priorities straight. And see where you have free time to do the extra thing that you want to do.
Start with small things. Dont change or add lots in at once.
Try your best dont put to much pressure on yourself to achieve.
Also if you find your struggling to do everything. Look at what you are doing. It may be you are doing things that dont actually serve the greatest good for you. I use to think I didn't have time and realised I would watch a couple hours of tv every day.
Once you prioritise you can make time for things that actually with aid you to be the best version of yourself and life.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?