Also being disciplined help a lot
2. Plan your day. Don't do things that aren't important. Set your priorities straight. And see where you have free time to do the extra thing that you want to do.
Start with small things. Dont change or add lots in at once.
Try your best dont put to much pressure on yourself to achieve.
Also if you find your struggling to do everything. Look at what you are doing. It may be you are doing things that dont actually serve the greatest good for you. I use to think I didn't have time and realised I would watch a couple hours of tv every day.
Once you prioritise you can make time for things that actually with aid you to be the best version of yourself and life.
- I’m really curious! What did you decide to learn as part of your new habit? And why?
- What’s the best online learning platform to learn a new skill to make a career change?
- How do you find motivation to make it a daily habit? If you don’t complete that task and achieve your golden triangle does it bother you? And if not how do you make peace with it?
- I deleted all social media. But I keep using browser to go on them now. I can’t delete browser I need it for studies too. Any advice?
- How can u keep concentrating while working ?
- Do you have a course or anything I could learn?
- I am easily distracted by books, and by that, I mean it doesn’t take much to induce me to dive into a new one. Problem is, I often find myself reading (no joke) about a dozen or so books at once. Any tips for how to prioritize what I learn? And when to let go of or update old learning goals?
- What are you learning about?
- What do you do when you have a bad day where you feel depressed and anxious, so you struggle with being productive and looking after yourself ?
- I have a hard time comprehending information as I read. Like if I read a chapter of a book, I won’t be able to tell you what happened. Any tips on this? Also, do you have any tips on note taking?