- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- How to start studying so I can maintain my focus?
- How do you organise your learning?
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- I’m so lazy, I can’t seem to motivate myself to study without watching Netflix and YouTube. What can I do?
Start with small things. Dont change or add lots in at once.
Try your best dont put to much pressure on yourself to achieve.
Also if you find your struggling to do everything. Look at what you are doing. It may be you are doing things that dont actually serve the greatest good for you. I use to think I didn't have time and realised I would watch a couple hours of tv every day.
Once you prioritise you can make time for things that actually with aid you to be the best version of yourself and life.
Also being disciplined help a lot
2. Plan your day. Don't do things that aren't important. Set your priorities straight. And see where you have free time to do the extra thing that you want to do.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library