Set up reminders on your phone or an alarm! Tell your friends about your commitment and have them keep you accountable! Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
Inspiration built up all around you. Keep things that reminds you of the goal all around your house or work place and find ways to enjoy your work.
Find something which motivate yourself! And so EVERYDAY! Write it if you need, and put it where you're sure you'll see it! Good luck 🤞🏻
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad