Personally I think learning by doing is the best method. I think I saw some science on this a while ago and I am 99% sure that the results were that people learn best by doing and second best by discussing in groups and so on.
I am also seeking an answer for that question for a long time and I suggest you to watch Ali Abdaal's videos on youtube. He shares tips on using different methods(such as spaced repetition, active recall) to learn easier and better. Good luck !
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?