Personally I think learning by doing is the best method. I think I saw some science on this a while ago and I am 99% sure that the results were that people learn best by doing and second best by discussing in groups and so on.
I am also seeking an answer for that question for a long time and I suggest you to watch Ali Abdaal's videos on youtube. He shares tips on using different methods(such as spaced repetition, active recall) to learn easier and better. Good luck !
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?