I should think it counts, if that something which you’ve learned happened in the 45 minutes of appointed Learn & Study Habit.
- How do you study more in less time?
- How to remember what you study?
- Any quick thoughts about how I can stop binge eating and watching RV late at night? I have a spouse and toddlers, so even though we have gotten rid of almost all sugar and processed foods and snacks, we invariably have some snacks in the house including peanut butter- ugh! Also, we tend to cook extra so that food so that it will last a couple of days. Instead of remaining stoic and developing good sleep habits, I wake up, watch late night TV and binge eat. Luckily I am exercising and running on a daily basis at least 2 miles, thanks to Fabulous App, but I need to somehow kick the nighttime binge food/TV pattern. I am trying to read or meditate after reading kids to sleep, but it’s not working- yet!
- How do you stablish the best moment to do it?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library