I should think it counts, if that something which you’ve learned happened in the 45 minutes of appointed Learn & Study Habit.
- How do you find the motivation to succeed when you aren’t taking the time to reach your goals? Maybe you started strong but haven’t been putting your all into it lately. How do you refresh and reset?
- I have to learn everything I can about my new company. I’m so excited to be here and it’s my dream job. I want to do exceptionally well. Does anyone have any tips for how to quickly succeed when you are new to a huge and complex and completely different organization?!
- How do you get motivated to study?
- How do you study for long periods of time?
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁