I should think it counts, if that something which you’ve learned happened in the 45 minutes of appointed Learn & Study Habit.
- What are some study hacks every student should know?
- What can I do to not feel so overtired and get rid of my stress, anxiety and nervousness?
- Besides reading, how do you utilize the learn and study habit?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How do I quickly and efficiently learn a new language?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.