Download an app blocker on your phone and block browser whenever you study. Note down the questions while studying that need browser, go back to them later
For me social media has been making me so anxious. But I’m getting bored with out it. So everyday I go on Instagram. I delete it at night and then the next day when I’m ready to see what’s happening I re download it and stay on it for a bit. When I get overwhelmed I delete it again and stay off of it for as long as possible. I try to limit the amount of time I’m on social media. I keep myself from getting bored I’ll read or workout or stretch. It’s okay to go on social media but if it’s causing you problems stay off of it for a a good amount of the time and when ur mentally ready. Get back on have a great day 🙂
Download one of those brows are apps that don’t let you access certain websites. I think stay focused and self-control are Examples
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad