Write out a schedule to give an allotted time to each one, even if it’s for just a few moments a day. Also ask for help if you need it (clarification, study tips that may maximize your time, requesting an extension if possible).
Hmm..well I usually focus on one subject at a time. It’s easier when you have one thing in specific to focus on instead of five or more. Another thing that helps is having it all planned out, so you could make a schedule on when you are going to do each subject.
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad