- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you remember what you study?
- How do you prioritise your study modules?
- How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?
- What do you do if you have a bad mood before studying?
– Block out any distractions
– Prepare your energy before you start studying, it will help the brain take in more info.
– Search for youtube videos that will help explain the things you’re studying.
– Ask people around you for help.
– Have a notebook where you write everything you learn in, then highlight the things you need to have knowledge about.
You can also use flashcards with a study buddy. Start with having a study buddy describe the definition and you name the term that goes with it. Then, once you feel that you’ve mastered that part, you can change it up and have the study buddy name the term and then you can describe the definition that goes with that term.
Another study practice I like to use his one where you write down questions you have about a particular term and then write the term off to the right. You’re engaging your mind by using your natural curiosity when you’re asking questions, and you’re engaging the kinesthetic and visual part of your brain when you’re writing these down.
If you divide everything up in smaller chunks it’s much easier to focus.
In other way,just break your tasks into small simple pieces
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?