You can also use flashcards with a study buddy. Start with having a study buddy describe the definition and you name the term that goes with it. Then, once you feel that you’ve mastered that part, you can change it up and have the study buddy name the term and then you can describe the definition that goes with that term.
Another study practice I like to use his one where you write down questions you have about a particular term and then write the term off to the right. You’re engaging your mind by using your natural curiosity when you’re asking questions, and you’re engaging the kinesthetic and visual part of your brain when you’re writing these down.
– Block out any distractions
– Prepare your energy before you start studying, it will help the brain take in more info.
– Search for youtube videos that will help explain the things you’re studying.
– Ask people around you for help.
– Have a notebook where you write everything you learn in, then highlight the things you need to have knowledge about.
If you divide everything up in smaller chunks it’s much easier to focus.
In other way,just break your tasks into small simple pieces
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.
- How can you resist looking at your smartphone?
- Any tips for how to focus better while studying?
- How do u concentrate on study? Also what’s good way to revise?
- How do you make reading a boring and hard to understand book fun and something you want to do, or at least not a chore? And how do you retain the information and focus on such a book?
- Sometimes I like to study or do school work whilst the TV is on. Can this be part of my learn habit or should I try to brake this habit? I do this mostly when I am not reading alot. I do this whilst I am making a draft of something. Setting up an essay without the text, the chapters and such.
- Tips for ADHD? It takes me roughly 3 hours to get one class assignment done
- I’m easily distracted between papers while writing my research thesis This consumes a lot of time and effort and really frustrates me What can I do?
- What do you do to remeber content?