- What apps do you use for exercise? And do you exercise in the morning or later in the day?
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- Is meditating in the sauna recommended? Any tips for doing it? I usually go for 15 minutes a day.
- How often do you meditate? What benefits does it bring?
- Is it better to do deep work early in the morning or late at night?
– Block out any distractions
– Prepare your energy before you start studying, it will help the brain take in more info.
– Search for youtube videos that will help explain the things you’re studying.
– Ask people around you for help.
– Have a notebook where you write everything you learn in, then highlight the things you need to have knowledge about.
You can also use flashcards with a study buddy. Start with having a study buddy describe the definition and you name the term that goes with it. Then, once you feel that you’ve mastered that part, you can change it up and have the study buddy name the term and then you can describe the definition that goes with that term.
Another study practice I like to use his one where you write down questions you have about a particular term and then write the term off to the right. You’re engaging your mind by using your natural curiosity when you’re asking questions, and you’re engaging the kinesthetic and visual part of your brain when you’re writing these down.
If you divide everything up in smaller chunks it’s much easier to focus.
In other way,just break your tasks into small simple pieces
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What are you learning?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How do you remember what you study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?