- It’s difficult to me study at the same time every day, any advice?
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- What are your study techniques? How do you study good or well enough for a test, exam etc.
- How do I focus on one thing when there are so many distractions around and I have a lot to do and no time to do it (I am still in school so think little siblings and AP calculus)
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
– Block out any distractions
– Prepare your energy before you start studying, it will help the brain take in more info.
– Search for youtube videos that will help explain the things you’re studying.
– Ask people around you for help.
– Have a notebook where you write everything you learn in, then highlight the things you need to have knowledge about.
You can also use flashcards with a study buddy. Start with having a study buddy describe the definition and you name the term that goes with it. Then, once you feel that you’ve mastered that part, you can change it up and have the study buddy name the term and then you can describe the definition that goes with that term.
Another study practice I like to use his one where you write down questions you have about a particular term and then write the term off to the right. You’re engaging your mind by using your natural curiosity when you’re asking questions, and you’re engaging the kinesthetic and visual part of your brain when you’re writing these down.
If you divide everything up in smaller chunks it’s much easier to focus.
In other way,just break your tasks into small simple pieces
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library