I love organising so this is gonna be fun! I try to make a small vision in my mind before tidying something up! If you're organising your desk try to make portions of different types of objects. For example all kinds of large things such as a tape dispenser and stapler can be set into one side and then pens/pencils can be stored in a cup, glass or any kind of holder. Smaller things such as erasers, pins, etc can be put into smaller boxes. You can make paper boxes (there are many tutorials online) to store all these things together in, and then smaller containers to keep the things inside. While cleaning up make sure u get rid of things u don't need. Ask yourself this question: "will I need it in the next month?" if you answer no then move on to trash, if yes then find some place you can store it neatly. As for papers or books that stay on your desk you can always keep them on the opposite corner of your storage box that looks really nice. Also buy or make (out of a ceram box) those holders that have a diagonal opening (you know what I'm talking about?) those are so convenient! Have fun and good luck!!
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad