It differs from person to person. Sometimes I can get myself to do it whenever I want, but mostly, my best hours are in the evening.
That is a great question! I think the best time to learn and study is when you’ve been up for at least an hour. Maybe you’ve already worked out! Your brain will retain the most information when you’ve been “woken up” and a great way to do that is workout. So I say the best time to learn and study is when your mind is awake. Not your body, but your mind. Take that where you want to❤️
For me I'm great in the mornings but that doesn't work as a free moment for me so I do a workout at 4 the. Study after that as the last thing to do that day
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?