You could study first, if you start early you finish early. Try to finish studying at around 8-9pm, but make sure it’s at least half an hour before your bedtime. This way, you always have time to exercise before going to sleep. Say if it happens for you to study until late, you can at least do a stretch in bed before going to sleep! Hope I helped ❤️
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?
- How to improve on Effective concentration to understand what is being read.