You could study first, if you start early you finish early. Try to finish studying at around 8-9pm, but make sure it’s at least half an hour before your bedtime. This way, you always have time to exercise before going to sleep. Say if it happens for you to study until late, you can at least do a stretch in bed before going to sleep! Hope I helped ❤️
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad