Practice questions, organized together, can provide productive study. If you create your own practice questions, perhaps from your detailed notes, creating/organizing the questions can itself be a powerful exercise in learning the material. Then, you must be disciplined in answering the questions without referring to your notes, then later reviewing the accuracy and completeness of your answers, and using the results to target areas for deeper study.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?