Practice questions, organized together, can provide productive study. If you create your own practice questions, perhaps from your detailed notes, creating/organizing the questions can itself be a powerful exercise in learning the material. Then, you must be disciplined in answering the questions without referring to your notes, then later reviewing the accuracy and completeness of your answers, and using the results to target areas for deeper study.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?