I read a chapter or more of a book right after I am finished dinner and clean up. I find I don’t have time during the day and if I wait longer I end up not finding the time for it either.
if you dont have time because of school try to do your homeworks in small breaks when you have spare time. And dont push your works in the last minute. Try to do them as soon as possible 🙂
I usually read at night, in bed. I also study during the day. I have to put a lot of things on the side for this. Read a couple of hours and then continue with the housekeeping, kids, etc
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?