if you dont have time because of school try to do your homeworks in small breaks when you have spare time. And dont push your works in the last minute. Try to do them as soon as possible 🙂
- How do I study using my phone but I don’t get distracted
- How do you develop self-discipline?
- How do you train to get better at the skill of learning? Any tips/techniques that work for you?
- I’m learning Korean right now and I really enjoy it but I don’t do it very often. I tell myself I will but I just keep procrastinating because I’m not motivated. Do you have any tips on self-motivation?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
I usually read at night, in bed. I also study during the day. I have to put a lot of things on the side for this. Read a couple of hours and then continue with the housekeeping, kids, etc
I read a chapter or more of a book right after I am finished dinner and clean up. I find I don’t have time during the day and if I wait longer I end up not finding the time for it either.
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?