I read a chapter or more of a book right after I am finished dinner and clean up. I find I don’t have time during the day and if I wait longer I end up not finding the time for it either.
if you dont have time because of school try to do your homeworks in small breaks when you have spare time. And dont push your works in the last minute. Try to do them as soon as possible 🙂
I usually read at night, in bed. I also study during the day. I have to put a lot of things on the side for this. Read a couple of hours and then continue with the housekeeping, kids, etc
- What do you think is the best memorizing technique?
- What do you do when you have to study but you feel so lazy and down?
- How to learn a completely new language?
- What’s the best way to learn, in your opinion?
- What do you like to learn about?
- How to concentrate in my exam preparation
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?