I read a chapter or more of a book right after I am finished dinner and clean up. I find I don’t have time during the day and if I wait longer I end up not finding the time for it either.
if you dont have time because of school try to do your homeworks in small breaks when you have spare time. And dont push your works in the last minute. Try to do them as soon as possible 🙂
I usually read at night, in bed. I also study during the day. I have to put a lot of things on the side for this. Read a couple of hours and then continue with the housekeeping, kids, etc
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad