Yoga practice helps me to focus. I've got a minimalism training. It has developed my brain to focus certain things that I really need to. Finally, timing is helpful. You know how long you have to study and when you're gonna finish. Thus, you resist distractions. (I dont mention turn off notifications, it is given)
I study 30 minutes and then I take a 5minute rest to do something I enjoy later I come back and do another 30 minutes and keep going doing that and it helps me a lot in my studies
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad