I believe that the best way to focus when studying is to prepare yourself to do so. You may ask :"… but, HOW?!" It's simple tied up your desk, then try to write a few lines about your goals, your dreams, and the biggest accomplishments you've achieved in the past ;so you can motivate yourself to focus, as you're making decision to engage your mind into the process, while writing.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?