In my opinion,I would always watch YouTube videos of people being productive or go on Pinterest too and see people’s nice notes.
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- During the time set for Learn and Study, do you suggest using this time to do something new for my personal development OR as a period to get personal work done, during the work day?
- How do you combine alone time of studying with meaningful social interactions I’m a very social person and I really need people around me and have quality time with them the problem is that I can’t study in groups and that as a student I’m studying or following lectures most of the day. How could I find balance?
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?