The fact that this programme says well done and gives you tips along the way is amazing! And thinking to my goal, I recommend looking into law of attraction 🌻
I can see and feel the results. I'm giving actual effort and I care about the results. I want to be the best that I can be.
I add in many steps in my routines that I am already successful with and so when I see many checkmarks, it motivates me to complete the steps I am actually targeting to improve in.
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.