The fact that this programme says well done and gives you tips along the way is amazing! And thinking to my goal, I recommend looking into law of attraction 🌻
I add in many steps in my routines that I am already successful with and so when I see many checkmarks, it motivates me to complete the steps I am actually targeting to improve in.
I can see and feel the results. I'm giving actual effort and I care about the results. I want to be the best that I can be.
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?