The fact that this programme says well done and gives you tips along the way is amazing! And thinking to my goal, I recommend looking into law of attraction 🌻
I add in many steps in my routines that I am already successful with and so when I see many checkmarks, it motivates me to complete the steps I am actually targeting to improve in.
I can see and feel the results. I'm giving actual effort and I care about the results. I want to be the best that I can be.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?