The fact that this programme says well done and gives you tips along the way is amazing! And thinking to my goal, I recommend looking into law of attraction 🌻
I can see and feel the results. I'm giving actual effort and I care about the results. I want to be the best that I can be.
I add in many steps in my routines that I am already successful with and so when I see many checkmarks, it motivates me to complete the steps I am actually targeting to improve in.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library