- How do you prevent verbal assaults from people on different paths from influencing your mood?
- Besides reading, how do you utilize the learn and study habit?
- I’m learning Korean right now and I really enjoy it but I don’t do it very often. I tell myself I will but I just keep procrastinating because I’m not motivated. Do you have any tips on self-motivation?
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What or who is your why to keep going, to succeed at this program we are all receiving help building? What’s your why? May sound silly but mine is my dog.
In a document with narrow margins I insert a table with two columns. The left column is a third of the width of the page and the right column is two thirds of the width of the page. The right side contains the information such as bulleted points. The left side contains the heading/summary. During review I read the left column and recall the information on the right column. Then I read the column to confirm my memory.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?