In a document with narrow margins I insert a table with two columns. The left column is a third of the width of the page and the right column is two thirds of the width of the page. The right side contains the information such as bulleted points. The left side contains the heading/summary. During review I read the left column and recall the information on the right column. Then I read the column to confirm my memory.
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What are you learning?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How do you remember what you study?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?