-I visualize the project completed and everyone being delighted and me feeling proud of the results.
-decide on a task to accomplish within 20 minutes
-turn off all notifications – – turn on concentration music on YouTube
– set a 20 minute timer to hyperfocus, where no distractions are allowed
– everytime I want to do something else "urgent" or "important" i write it down in a distraction journal
A very little list, possibly only three objectives, helps me to generally stay focused, even if I bounce between the three goals.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?