I also use Duolingo and I also use Peak. Peak is an app where you train your brain everyday by playing educational games. After some time you can see improvement in some areas. It can improve your focus, mental agility, memory, language, emotion, problem solving and coordination. It is pretty similar to Elevate but I prefer Peak. You will play about 4 games a day (maybe more or less it depends on you).
I use duolingo also but it's just good to reinforce the vocabulary, not very nice to learn grammar and such. A good app for vocabulary also is Drops or some flashcard app (anki for example). You don't need to stick to books always, there are many great channels on YouTube, sites (i can't recommend any because they're specific for the language, i know many sites which teaches russian, japanese, english, but probably they're not the languages you're learning), or you can watch some series/movie in the language you're learning, listen to music/audiobook and read the lyrics/text and etc
- What do you think is the best memorizing technique?
- What do you do when you have to study but you feel so lazy and down?
- How to learn a completely new language?
- What’s the best way to learn, in your opinion?
- What do you like to learn about?
- How to concentrate in my exam preparation
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?