I also use Duolingo and I also use Peak. Peak is an app where you train your brain everyday by playing educational games. After some time you can see improvement in some areas. It can improve your focus, mental agility, memory, language, emotion, problem solving and coordination. It is pretty similar to Elevate but I prefer Peak. You will play about 4 games a day (maybe more or less it depends on you).
I use duolingo also but it's just good to reinforce the vocabulary, not very nice to learn grammar and such. A good app for vocabulary also is Drops or some flashcard app (anki for example). You don't need to stick to books always, there are many great channels on YouTube, sites (i can't recommend any because they're specific for the language, i know many sites which teaches russian, japanese, english, but probably they're not the languages you're learning), or you can watch some series/movie in the language you're learning, listen to music/audiobook and read the lyrics/text and etc
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad