If you go back to what was mentioned when you first began using this app- to start out small and work your way up to more tasks… If you're finding yourself playing catch-up or frazzled that you aren't getting things done-maybe you could reevaluate your list to better accommodate your current situation. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- How do you meditate?
- What do you find is the best modes of meditation and the best vehicle of thought to match those modes?
- Mindfulness meditation is my daily practice but is it worth doing other types, such as loving-kindness, on a regular basis?
- What time of the day do you meditate?
- How do I find time for meditation in hectic times?
Count to 10
I always keep my to do list handy, sometimes I can tick other tasks off
So what if you do 9,5,1
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?