Count to 10
I always keep my to do list handy, sometimes I can tick other tasks off
So what if you do 9,5,1
If you go back to what was mentioned when you first began using this app- to start out small and work your way up to more tasks… If you're finding yourself playing catch-up or frazzled that you aren't getting things done-maybe you could reevaluate your list to better accommodate your current situation. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- What do you do to stay focused for extended periods like 2-4 hours straight?
- How do you concentrate for studying?
- How are you limiting distractions while studying at home?
- When do you like to study in the morning or afternoon?
- How do you concentrate on what you are studying?
- how to discipline yourself to study something mentally challenging?
- What are the tactics you use during studying to stay on track and how do you retain information?
- What do you do to stay focused on studying especially when you’d rather be doing something else?
- How do you motivate yourself to study when the deadline is either very far away or doesn’t exist?
- I am currently an adult attending college – I have a kid, work full time but still need time to study. Any advice?