Count to 10
I always keep my to do list handy, sometimes I can tick other tasks off
So what if you do 9,5,1
If you go back to what was mentioned when you first began using this app- to start out small and work your way up to more tasks… If you're finding yourself playing catch-up or frazzled that you aren't getting things done-maybe you could reevaluate your list to better accommodate your current situation. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad