If you don't have time to/don't want to take a quick nap, what helps me is watching either motivational videos or (as weird as it is) what wakes me up almost every time is watching something funny like stand up comedy. After watching it work for a while and if you're getting tired again, watch something short again. Another thing would be doing some quick exercises to wake up or dance around to some fun music. Good luck!
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?