You can feel your emotions change around certain people that’s how you know if your stressed about a person or an object and things you do will be pressured to do right
My mind spirals into “if I don’t do this, then this good thing won’t happen. And if that good thing doesn’t happen, then this other food thing won’t happen-“ until I eventually go over two decades of things happening. I start shaking and my limbs feel numb. I concentrate for about 15 seconds and then the next 15 seconds thinking about something entirely different.
When you feel sad and alone. And you have huge responsibility that only you have. And you feel like just crawling in a hole and staying there. You start to overthink everything and worry more.
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?