When you feel sad and alone. And you have huge responsibility that only you have. And you feel like just crawling in a hole and staying there. You start to overthink everything and worry more.
My mind spirals into “if I don’t do this, then this good thing won’t happen. And if that good thing doesn’t happen, then this other food thing won’t happen-“ until I eventually go over two decades of things happening. I start shaking and my limbs feel numb. I concentrate for about 15 seconds and then the next 15 seconds thinking about something entirely different.
You can feel your emotions change around certain people that’s how you know if your stressed about a person or an object and things you do will be pressured to do right
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?