When you feel sad and alone. And you have huge responsibility that only you have. And you feel like just crawling in a hole and staying there. You start to overthink everything and worry more.
My mind spirals into “if I don’t do this, then this good thing won’t happen. And if that good thing doesn’t happen, then this other food thing won’t happen-“ until I eventually go over two decades of things happening. I start shaking and my limbs feel numb. I concentrate for about 15 seconds and then the next 15 seconds thinking about something entirely different.
You can feel your emotions change around certain people that’s how you know if your stressed about a person or an object and things you do will be pressured to do right
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?