You can feel your emotions change around certain people that’s how you know if your stressed about a person or an object and things you do will be pressured to do right
My mind spirals into “if I don’t do this, then this good thing won’t happen. And if that good thing doesn’t happen, then this other food thing won’t happen-“ until I eventually go over two decades of things happening. I start shaking and my limbs feel numb. I concentrate for about 15 seconds and then the next 15 seconds thinking about something entirely different.
When you feel sad and alone. And you have huge responsibility that only you have. And you feel like just crawling in a hole and staying there. You start to overthink everything and worry more.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?