I think you need to be more specific about which habit your referring to, if you want a good answer. On the other hand, I've never seen a response to my questions, so maybe you'll never see this.
- I’m trying to eat a great breakfast every day, but sometimes it’s so hard to choose what to eat. Can you give me advice on a healthy but quick breakfast? I’m studying at university and I don’t have enough time in the morning.
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- How do you keep yourself on-task? I’m so easily distracted .
- What are you learning? 🙂
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library