Well, I think that the only thing that works is exercise. Read, read, read; start small, even with kids' books, if you're not a native speaker, you'll find yourself improving and you'll be able to increase the difficulty of the books you're reading, and the speed at which you read them. Just give it some time!
I think you should practice to read and read out loud, try to use the subtitles with your favourite video or film that's will help too.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?
- Any tips on helping remember details in what you study