But the tip becomes that when you start thinking of doing something, then you just jump in and do it. Don’t think about how or why or what.. just start it – you’ll figure out all the details as you’re doing it.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?
- How to improve on Effective concentration to understand what is being read.