Good question! What I would do is to take a maximum of 15 mins to read the book, not more. Then I’ll try to analyze or understand what the book tried to say for those 15 minutes. Remember that this should be fun thing, and it shouldn’t feel like a chore! Take your time and don’t rush it 🙂
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?