Being open-minded and willing to dive into personal development books.
The book 'Peak – secrets from the new science of expertise'. Best way to really understand deliberate practice beyond the cliche 10000 hour rule
Go to the library in in your town. This is a great resource. They can even get books not in your library! Ask for inter-library loan! Get 1 book on your subject at a time. Study it thoroughly. Practice it! Read 10 books on your subject and practice, practice, practice. Soon you will be an expert in your field!
Practical knowledge is best for any kind of learning…even for deep learning…the learner should be intrested in the topic for its work
( you mean a state of deep focuse and learning yes? Not a process of coding mashines, right?) There are many ways to get into deep learning and deep focuse state. Here on Fabulous you can find invaluable hints. I can recommend you some lecture in order to understand deep learning state better. Try some books like Flow (1990) or the Shallows (2010, a case in which we consider opposite state of being) or Deep work (2016)
- I’m really curious! What did you decide to learn as part of your new habit? And why?
- What’s the best online learning platform to learn a new skill to make a career change?
- How do you find motivation to make it a daily habit? If you don’t complete that task and achieve your golden triangle does it bother you? And if not how do you make peace with it?
- I deleted all social media. But I keep using browser to go on them now. I can’t delete browser I need it for studies too. Any advice?
- How can u keep concentrating while working ?
- Do you have a course or anything I could learn?
- I am easily distracted by books, and by that, I mean it doesn’t take much to induce me to dive into a new one. Problem is, I often find myself reading (no joke) about a dozen or so books at once. Any tips for how to prioritize what I learn? And when to let go of or update old learning goals?
- What are you learning about?
- What do you do when you have a bad day where you feel depressed and anxious, so you struggle with being productive and looking after yourself ?
- I have a hard time comprehending information as I read. Like if I read a chapter of a book, I won’t be able to tell you what happened. Any tips on this? Also, do you have any tips on note taking?