The book 'Peak – secrets from the new science of expertise'. Best way to really understand deliberate practice beyond the cliche 10000 hour rule
- What Learn & Study activities do you find most rewarding, stimulating, or satisfying?
- How do I stay motivated while completing my journey?
- What are you learning?
- What’s that field that gives you that unique passion of studying and learning ?
- How long between study breaks and what do you do on study breaks?
Being open-minded and willing to dive into personal development books.
Practical knowledge is best for any kind of learning…even for deep learning…the learner should be intrested in the topic for its work
Go to the library in in your town. This is a great resource. They can even get books not in your library! Ask for inter-library loan! Get 1 book on your subject at a time. Study it thoroughly. Practice it! Read 10 books on your subject and practice, practice, practice. Soon you will be an expert in your field!
( you mean a state of deep focuse and learning yes? Not a process of coding mashines, right?) There are many ways to get into deep learning and deep focuse state. Here on Fabulous you can find invaluable hints. I can recommend you some lecture in order to understand deep learning state better. Try some books like Flow (1990) or the Shallows (2010, a case in which we consider opposite state of being) or Deep work (2016)
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library