I think the best way to learn about something is understanding instead of memorazing it. İf i pay attention something and really understand it i never forget about it. And i make connections for understand it.
- I have to learn everything I can about my new company. I’m so excited to be here and it’s my dream job. I want to do exceptionally well. Does anyone have any tips for how to quickly succeed when you are new to a huge and complex and completely different organization?!
- How do I motivate myself to study?
- What do you do if you have a bad mood before studying?
- how can i fully concentrate on a task? i usually am able to focus for about 30mins before i start to use my phone. it’s also tough as i prefer to listen to music whilst doing my work so my phone is always beside me
- How do you motivate yourself to start studying?
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁