I think the best way to learn about something is understanding instead of memorazing it. İf i pay attention something and really understand it i never forget about it. And i make connections for understand it.
- Should I read print books or ebooks?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- I am pretty intelligent, but I am losing the spark to study and work hard. I am getting lazier and more and more distracted. What should I do?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.