If you dedicate 10-15 minutes every day… and really commit to it , it’ll become a long term habit ! Whereas if you only do longer periods of time once a week you are more likely to fall out of the habit! Even if it’s just 5 Mins a day, do it consistently every day and you will see results!!
Personally I prefer an environment with a few hours per day (2-4). But due to my lifestyle (work/uni) it usually ends up a longer block of learning every few days, where I find myself completely switched off on the off days, and it's hard to get back into a routine/get on a roll on my learning days.
I'd say both. It's hard to predict which day at which time I shall have the optimum mood, concentration, energy, willingness, the perfect time and environment. So, I'd begin with learning without planning which parts to learn which day. I'd simply begin to learn and concentrate on what I'm learning and I'd continue that (could be a few hours) as long as all the factors remain optimum.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?