Be always curious. Aim to study a bit everyday instead of a lot just 1/2 before the exam. And enjoy what you are learning. Have fun!!
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- What books do you recommend?
- How do you focus during studying?
- If I had learned something new in the day would it count as the Learn & Study habit?
- If you know that you have a test in two or more weeks, how do you study for that? I usually study a few days before but it’s not helping.
Break it down into smaller pieces and you can make flash cards and put the word on the front of the flash card on one of them and then on the back of the other card you can put the definitions and match the word with the definitions and play the game with them.
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.