Well, love yourselfand ignore the ppls who u r not convinced withand take some times alone with yourself and meditate its the best way to overcome this
I've learned to think about it differently. I may get distracted by noises, smells, sounds, thoughts, or feelings. However, it's what I do when I become aware of it that has made a difference for me. I acknowledge it and label it as "thinking" or "feeling" then I go back to focusing on the thing I intended to focus on. What's important is not to beat yourself up or fight it. Just acknowledge it, label it, and get back to what you were doing. That self- awareness will make all the difference.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?