In my experience, it doesn't ever really go away. You just have to learn to not listen to it. Something that helps me is to tell yourself that if you complete this task, you'll give yourself a reward immediately after. For example the task could be exercising, reading, doing work, and the reward might be a snack or watching an episode of your favorite show. If it's a long task, divide it into 30min to 1hr sections and take 5-10 min breaks.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?
- How to improve on Effective concentration to understand what is being read.