It depends on the criticism. Are you in an environment where criticism is a part of your career, such as taking criticism from your boss to do better? Or receiving constructive criticism from a fellow artist? These forms of criticism help us grow. Try to think of it as advice, even though it might sting. However, if the criticism is only negative or is cruel, ignore it. People often speak their opinion, but this does not mean that you have to change to fit their views. Does the criticism help you in any way? If the answer is no, remember who you are, the experience you have, and search for the truth in the situation.
Try to remember that, at the end of the day, what matters the most is what you think about yourself: it will help you to not feel overwhelmed. Critiques are either good or bad, the challenge here to understand what could be good for you to listen to and what not. Listen to people but don’t live by what they say: don’t pressure yourself to adjust yourself according to these critiques. Instead, understand what people are saying and ask yourself: is this really something that is keeping me from being better? If the answer is yes, take a moment to think about what you can do about it, but without pressure, because loving yourself and living trying to be your best self is what is really important in life. Stand by that and don’t let critical people to take you in a negative place.
Think that each individual lives with their own value system and it only matters if you live according to yours. Other people's opinions are not binding to you
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library