It depends on the criticism. Are you in an environment where criticism is a part of your career, such as taking criticism from your boss to do better? Or receiving constructive criticism from a fellow artist? These forms of criticism help us grow. Try to think of it as advice, even though it might sting. However, if the criticism is only negative or is cruel, ignore it. People often speak their opinion, but this does not mean that you have to change to fit their views. Does the criticism help you in any way? If the answer is no, remember who you are, the experience you have, and search for the truth in the situation.
Try to remember that, at the end of the day, what matters the most is what you think about yourself: it will help you to not feel overwhelmed. Critiques are either good or bad, the challenge here to understand what could be good for you to listen to and what not. Listen to people but don’t live by what they say: don’t pressure yourself to adjust yourself according to these critiques. Instead, understand what people are saying and ask yourself: is this really something that is keeping me from being better? If the answer is yes, take a moment to think about what you can do about it, but without pressure, because loving yourself and living trying to be your best self is what is really important in life. Stand by that and don’t let critical people to take you in a negative place.
Think that each individual lives with their own value system and it only matters if you live according to yours. Other people's opinions are not binding to you
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?