I give myself a treat whenever I feel like I’ve accomplished on keeping a routine for a week. Like watch 2 episodes of my favourite show if I managed to study Math for a whole week an hour for a day.
- I am trying to study for my exam which is three weeks from now. My mind signals me to study but somehow, I am lacking the action! I really need to buck up in this small period of time which I have and give my best in the exam. Any advice?
- Is it necessary to schedule your learn and study times?
- How do you stay focused for long periods of time ? And how can you maximize studying absorption?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
Do be honest I don’t know, the only time I follow my rituals is during my exams that I have right now because I had to wake up early and stuff like that. I guess my brain knew that time was up and that there’s no time to sleep in or say “I’ll do it tomorrow”
By setting tiny goals and achieving them. I am adding more routines and keeping them make me energize. I also tried sharing some of my routines with my friends in that I feel more committed to them because I want to show that I am a reliable person and I keep my words.
I think of all the things I have to do and go in order. This works if you eventually start including more things consistently, making a more permanent change.
Working out what is important to me. Structuring how I will do it into my day. Accounting for whether I do it. Celebrating whrn I acheive small steps
Self disciplne is hard at first. But remember even the smallest action you take has an impact on you. Trust the process.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library