By setting tiny goals and achieving them. I am adding more routines and keeping them make me energize. I also tried sharing some of my routines with my friends in that I feel more committed to them because I want to show that I am a reliable person and I keep my words.
I give myself a treat whenever I feel like I’ve accomplished on keeping a routine for a week. Like watch 2 episodes of my favourite show if I managed to study Math for a whole week an hour for a day.
Do be honest I don’t know, the only time I follow my rituals is during my exams that I have right now because I had to wake up early and stuff like that. I guess my brain knew that time was up and that there’s no time to sleep in or say “I’ll do it tomorrow”
Self disciplne is hard at first. But remember even the smallest action you take has an impact on you. Trust the process.
Working out what is important to me. Structuring how I will do it into my day. Accounting for whether I do it. Celebrating whrn I acheive small steps
I think of all the things I have to do and go in order. This works if you eventually start including more things consistently, making a more permanent change.
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.
- How can you resist looking at your smartphone?
- Any tips for how to focus better while studying?
- How do u concentrate on study? Also what’s good way to revise?
- How do you make reading a boring and hard to understand book fun and something you want to do, or at least not a chore? And how do you retain the information and focus on such a book?
- Sometimes I like to study or do school work whilst the TV is on. Can this be part of my learn habit or should I try to brake this habit? I do this mostly when I am not reading alot. I do this whilst I am making a draft of something. Setting up an essay without the text, the chapters and such.
- Tips for ADHD? It takes me roughly 3 hours to get one class assignment done
- I’m easily distracted between papers while writing my research thesis This consumes a lot of time and effort and really frustrates me What can I do?
- What do you do to remeber content?