By setting tiny goals and achieving them. I am adding more routines and keeping them make me energize. I also tried sharing some of my routines with my friends in that I feel more committed to them because I want to show that I am a reliable person and I keep my words.
I give myself a treat whenever I feel like I’ve accomplished on keeping a routine for a week. Like watch 2 episodes of my favourite show if I managed to study Math for a whole week an hour for a day.
Do be honest I don’t know, the only time I follow my rituals is during my exams that I have right now because I had to wake up early and stuff like that. I guess my brain knew that time was up and that there’s no time to sleep in or say “I’ll do it tomorrow”
Self disciplne is hard at first. But remember even the smallest action you take has an impact on you. Trust the process.
Working out what is important to me. Structuring how I will do it into my day. Accounting for whether I do it. Celebrating whrn I acheive small steps
I think of all the things I have to do and go in order. This works if you eventually start including more things consistently, making a more permanent change.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?