My most productive study sessions occur when I am working in a quiet place, away from strong temptations (food, computer, bed)
Motivation is not reliable because motivation is an emotion, a feeling, that comes and goes. You can wake up motivated just like you can wake up feeling any other emotions. The key is discipline. Think of the bigger picture. Ask yourself, if you study , will you regret it after? Probably not. Will you regret it if you don't study? Highly likely, because there are consequences to that. This outlook can be applied to many areas of life. It was first told to me in regards to exercise and weightloss but now i use it for a wide variety of aspects.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?