My most productive study sessions occur when I am working in a quiet place, away from strong temptations (food, computer, bed)
Motivation is not reliable because motivation is an emotion, a feeling, that comes and goes. You can wake up motivated just like you can wake up feeling any other emotions. The key is discipline. Think of the bigger picture. Ask yourself, if you study , will you regret it after? Probably not. Will you regret it if you don't study? Highly likely, because there are consequences to that. This outlook can be applied to many areas of life. It was first told to me in regards to exercise and weightloss but now i use it for a wide variety of aspects.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?