My most productive study sessions occur when I am working in a quiet place, away from strong temptations (food, computer, bed)
- How do you study when your laziness attacks you?
- How do you find time to read?
- How are you staying motivated to do “deep work”?
- Could anybody with a full time job and children please share their experiences with reaching their goals? 🙂
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.
Motivation is not reliable because motivation is an emotion, a feeling, that comes and goes. You can wake up motivated just like you can wake up feeling any other emotions. The key is discipline. Think of the bigger picture. Ask yourself, if you study , will you regret it after? Probably not. Will you regret it if you don't study? Highly likely, because there are consequences to that. This outlook can be applied to many areas of life. It was first told to me in regards to exercise and weightloss but now i use it for a wide variety of aspects.
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?
- I get distracted very easily, any tips? help plz
- It is better to study on morning or evening?
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library