My most productive study sessions occur when I am working in a quiet place, away from strong temptations (food, computer, bed)
- What are some study hacks every student should know?
- How can you learn as much as possible? And how is your study method?
- How can I stay positive among critical people?
- How do you retain focus without zero distractions? Between social media, phone, and a puppy! Also how to drive away negative thoughts of worry and anxiety in the middle of important tasks such as giving yourself time to learn and study?
- How do you manage panic attacks when you’re running late or when you just don’t understand something?
Motivation is not reliable because motivation is an emotion, a feeling, that comes and goes. You can wake up motivated just like you can wake up feeling any other emotions. The key is discipline. Think of the bigger picture. Ask yourself, if you study , will you regret it after? Probably not. Will you regret it if you don't study? Highly likely, because there are consequences to that. This outlook can be applied to many areas of life. It was first told to me in regards to exercise and weightloss but now i use it for a wide variety of aspects.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?