Divide up each task in small steps plan and allocate time for each task and stick to the plan. Follow and measure and adjust the plan.
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- When you study, what is your main distraction? How do you move past it and continue studying?
- How do you organise your learning?
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What Learn & Study activities do you find most rewarding, stimulating, or satisfying?
I wake up early which give me more time than others to complete my goals. Then i write my to do list of day , its very important to write your to do list as it gives you the goals you have to complete . I just stick to it whole day and try to do it as much as i can . It is not necessary that you have to complete your to do list of say monday on monday , you can postpone the least imp work on next day . As somepeople stop making it as they say you can't stick to it, so there is no point of making it .but i will suggest you to do make it , it give u some visions towards your goals . Initially it will be hard for you to stick to it but do not lose hope just try to make it work by prirotizing your must do works and then accordingly manage your time .
Hopes it helps❤
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.