I wake up early which give me more time than others to complete my goals. Then i write my to do list of day , its very important to write your to do list as it gives you the goals you have to complete . I just stick to it whole day and try to do it as much as i can . It is not necessary that you have to complete your to do list of say monday on monday , you can postpone the least imp work on next day . As somepeople stop making it as they say you can't stick to it, so there is no point of making it .but i will suggest you to do make it , it give u some visions towards your goals . Initially it will be hard for you to stick to it but do not lose hope just try to make it work by prirotizing your must do works and then accordingly manage your time .
Hopes it helps❤
Divide up each task in small steps plan and allocate time for each task and stick to the plan. Follow and measure and adjust the plan.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?