I use visualisation and repetition. I visualise what I read and create a story. The story helps me remember as and I also read repeatedly until it sticks
I don’t just read it, I write it also. So in order to transfer what I’m reading to paper, I have to briefly remember what I read, which helps. I also try to visualize the information I’m consuming, imagining pictures of examples in my head. When I go back to review the info I’ve written, I highly key terms.
It depends on what you're learning. If it's practical, you practice. It it's theoretical like an fact or exam material, you use flashcards. (Preferably Anki)
I try to understand the whole process, like the reason behind it, the consequences and everything. And when I study, I always pretend that i’m giving a class and try to explain everything that I studied to see if I understood everything
I use a combination of the Feynman method and staggered repetition. So start by writing out what you want to understand about a subject, as though you were explaining it to someone else. You grab resources and write it all out as best you can. And you do this until you understand the whole thing and can explain it. Now work out how to explain it simply, break it down as simple as possible and take out the technical terms. Then repeat this process every 2-4 days to help build up the mental model in your head so that you understand it over time
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?