Learn about something you’re interested in or tie something that you really enjoy into your learning process. Play your favorite instrumental music while you learn. Jazz up your learning environment with things that help prevent distractions like some nice comfy stylish headphones or go somewhere quiet but beautiful like a park.
- What are some good study techniques for someone who is struggling with depression and with that, lack of motivation and the need for extra sleep! Thank you!
- How do I stay motivated while completing my journey?
- How do you stay awake during a long study time?
- How do you focus best?
- How can you REALLY block distractions? Sometimes, when the answer doesn’t come, I start thinking about that new song that came out today so I search it on YT, then I find another funny video, and so on…
Usually depends where I am when learning. If in office then can do an hour as can set my availability as do not disturb. If studying at home during day I would say half an hour unless in evening after kids gone to bed.
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.