Learn about something you’re interested in or tie something that you really enjoy into your learning process. Play your favorite instrumental music while you learn. Jazz up your learning environment with things that help prevent distractions like some nice comfy stylish headphones or go somewhere quiet but beautiful like a park.
Usually depends where I am when learning. If in office then can do an hour as can set my availability as do not disturb. If studying at home during day I would say half an hour unless in evening after kids gone to bed.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?