First off you need to have an interest in something you’re going to learn, because it’ll help you keep going and help understand better. If the topic is something that doesn’t intrest you try to make it personal or just persevere because sometimes when first impressions (of content) can change once you really get into it.
I am not good with long answers but it boils down to discipline, time and certainly money to be able to do that. For me, I also need an alarm to remind me it’s time to study
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad