I would say to turn it off, and opt for some classical music (or even wordless soundtrack music, like from the movie Interstellar or Pride and Prejudice instead. The only time I turn on a movie or something is when I’m working on an art project. We have to draw maps each quarter for school, and usually have an art project for history and literature. Once I’ve planned out the project, a movie/ tv is the perfect thing to make the time pass more quickly.
you should brake that habit cause it probably will distracted you from doin your school work . beside that , you could save your electric for a bit , right ?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?