I would say to turn it off, and opt for some classical music (or even wordless soundtrack music, like from the movie Interstellar or Pride and Prejudice instead. The only time I turn on a movie or something is when I’m working on an art project. We have to draw maps each quarter for school, and usually have an art project for history and literature. Once I’ve planned out the project, a movie/ tv is the perfect thing to make the time pass more quickly.
you should brake that habit cause it probably will distracted you from doin your school work . beside that , you could save your electric for a bit , right ?
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?