I would say to turn it off, and opt for some classical music (or even wordless soundtrack music, like from the movie Interstellar or Pride and Prejudice instead. The only time I turn on a movie or something is when I’m working on an art project. We have to draw maps each quarter for school, and usually have an art project for history and literature. Once I’ve planned out the project, a movie/ tv is the perfect thing to make the time pass more quickly.
you should brake that habit cause it probably will distracted you from doin your school work . beside that , you could save your electric for a bit , right ?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?