- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- Is there a way to mark off your to-do lists as you complete a task? I think I need a new app to use as my to-do lists as with the Fabulous app seems only a listing service and not an interactive to-do.
- What kinds of things do you consider to be deep work?
- What stretches do you normally do?
- What are other options for breakfast other than smoked turkey or eggs?
Checklists and to-do lists that you make with numbered or lettered priorities can help here, too. List what you know you have to do, then do it. Refuse to be distracted until that list is done. Good luck!
If it’s something that I dread, then the faster I get it done the more time I will have for things I enjoy when I reward myself for a job well done and challenge my mind to see the benefits of the situation. As long as a good intention and shift of focus is in place, I am good.
If not, I like to go out in nature and reflect and mediate or play with my animals and children if you have any. They usually give a good and fun perspective on life.
Keep a clear vision of the benefits or rewards of what you’re doing
Find someone whom you can be accountable to
- How do you concentrate; how do you fortify your focus?
- What are you learning?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- How do you remember what you study?
- What’re you’re techniques for note taking?
- I struggle at focusing when reviewing terms and definitions. Do any of you have suggestions to help me study?
- Do you have any good tips for staying focused in school?
- How can I be productive in school with the internet at my fingertips?
- What are your pre-study habits that gets you amped up and moving?
- Yes. How do you maintain the discipline of studying daily as a working woman/wife/mother with respective demands to those other roles after work?