I feel so confident. Way more confident than I’ve ever felt in my life. In fact, I’d never felt confident before but since taking time to research things about life and really think for myself and reflect, I’ve found that I really am in charge of my life and that I can learn anything and have the capacity to do whatever I want in that respect.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?