The first thing you need to do is to take care of yourself and your mental health. Unis have usually great councillors that can help you deal with the challenges of school.
I clean my house, go to the gym and study in sessions. 1hour for example and then break for 30mins. Try to go to sleep early.
I make sure to write out to-do lists but break every thing down into small tasks so it doesn’t seem so daunting. I also drink tea and squeeze in self-care to my schedule. Remind yourself that you’ve got this. Don’t forget to study and get as much rest as possible!
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?