I clean my house, go to the gym and study in sessions. 1hour for example and then break for 30mins. Try to go to sleep early.
- How do I motivate myself to study?
- What’s is single most effective thing you do to keep motivated?
- I’m trying to get better at writing and read a lot. But when I read something great, the feeling I could never possibly compare is overwhelming, it keeps from practicing for a few days. How do you deal with the crippling self-doubt?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How can you learn faster?
The first thing you need to do is to take care of yourself and your mental health. Unis have usually great councillors that can help you deal with the challenges of school.
I make sure to write out to-do lists but break every thing down into small tasks so it doesn’t seem so daunting. I also drink tea and squeeze in self-care to my schedule. Remind yourself that you’ve got this. Don’t forget to study and get as much rest as possible!
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?