The first thing you need to do is to take care of yourself and your mental health. Unis have usually great councillors that can help you deal with the challenges of school.
I clean my house, go to the gym and study in sessions. 1hour for example and then break for 30mins. Try to go to sleep early.
I make sure to write out to-do lists but break every thing down into small tasks so it doesn’t seem so daunting. I also drink tea and squeeze in self-care to my schedule. Remind yourself that you’ve got this. Don’t forget to study and get as much rest as possible!
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?