I clean my house, go to the gym and study in sessions. 1hour for example and then break for 30mins. Try to go to sleep early.
- What are your study techniques? How do you study good or well enough for a test, exam etc.
- How do you remember to keep your habits up?
- How should I keep focused when I don’t make progress on certain tasks? For this case I stuck with the score of 6 for my IELTS writing exam while my target score is 7. And it hasn’t changed even a little bit for so long.
- How do you combine alone time of studying with meaningful social interactions I’m a very social person and I really need people around me and have quality time with them the problem is that I can’t study in groups and that as a student I’m studying or following lectures most of the day. How could I find balance?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
The first thing you need to do is to take care of yourself and your mental health. Unis have usually great councillors that can help you deal with the challenges of school.
I make sure to write out to-do lists but break every thing down into small tasks so it doesn’t seem so daunting. I also drink tea and squeeze in self-care to my schedule. Remind yourself that you’ve got this. Don’t forget to study and get as much rest as possible!
- How do you deal with guilt and shame when you really want to get out of bed and get everything done but you physically are not able because you need the sleep in order to recover from the previous day? This usually happens to me when I have a day off and need to use it to meet upcoming deadlines and catchup on things.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?